The personal information we collect about you may include:
- Identifiers such as your name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Commercial information, such as products or services you purchase from us;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our website;
- Geolocation data, such as your location;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as call recordings;
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order and send you the order,
- Professional or employment-related information, if you apply for a job with us; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the information listed above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitudes.
We collect this personal information directly from you, as well as automatically through our website and third-party service providers. We may also obtain personal information from other sources, including publicly available databases and our business partners.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services;
- To communicate with you about your orders, purchases, and account information;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- To conduct research and analyze usage trends;
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to lawful requests;
- To protect our rights, interests, and property; and
- To recruit and evaluate job applicants.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes such as to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Create your account for our LMS
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
When using our LMS, we store course progress, including completion status, quiz scores, assignments and/or essay submissions (if applicable). We will also store comments on courses, lessons, topics, assignments, and essays if you choose to leave them.
For the purposes of processing recurring subscription payments, we store the customer’s name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details. Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Group Leaders can access Order information such as your enrolled courses, course progress, and username/email address. Any additional information added to your WordPress User Profile can also be visible to the administrator(s).