Last updated: April 26, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (such as your computer or mobile device) when you visit our website. Cookies help us to remember your preferences and improve your browsing experience.
What type of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of our website and cannot be disabled. They allow you to navigate our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and any errors you encounter. We use this information to improve the performance and usability of our website
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and choices, such as your language or region, to provide you with a more personalized experience on our website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to display relevant ads to you based on your browsing history and interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us to understand how users interact with our website, such as how long they spend on each page and which links they click. We use this information to improve the content and functionality of our website.
What other technologies do we use?
In addition to cookies, we may use other similar technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and tags, to collect information about your online activities. These technologies help us to track your interactions with our website and understand how you use our services.
How to control cookies?